Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Welcome to Me


I figure the best place to start is who I am. I am a 28...soon to be 29 year old female (I can't bear to call myself a woman) who is living the dream, well hardly. I have far too much education and no real world experience, well at least not occupational experience because real world experience is a whole other thing. However, despite this lack of real know-how I expect a job that pays well, is fulfilling, and allows me to be me as much as possible. I expect the world from everyone and everthing and get upset when its not delievered. I am a realist, which generally translates to a pessimist in most people's eyes. I am honest, cynical, slightly arrogant, bored, and searching for more. What that "more" is I do not know and this is what leads me to access my life, my world, and the society I live in. What makes this all so interesting is that I have hit a point in my life where I am at a standstill attempting to figure out where to go next. So welcome and here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment